Agape Bjhon 2 Pedestal Basin
Bjhon washbasins are the fruit of an idea conceived by Angelo Mangiarotti in 1970. They are made of marble or stone, or using an advanced technological material: Cristalplant® biobased. The truncated conical column can support two different shapes of basin, creating a highly sculptural piece.
Alternatively, the basin is available in a countertop version.
Bjhon can be placed anywhere you like, thanks to the drain integrated into the column, and the possibility of fitting it on the countertop. It fits in seamlessly in innumerable different styles and settings, in both versions of the basin, and in both materials: from the purity of marble to handsomely veined stone. It can also be freely combined with different taps and fittings, either free standing or wallmounted, to create a unique ambience every time.
- Angelo Mangiarotti
- Sold As
- Bjhon 2 Brochure213 kB
- Bjhon 2 Install for Freestanding Cristalplant507 kB
- Bjhon 2 Install for Freestanding Stone 569 kB
- Bjhon 2 Install for Wallmounted Cristalplant520 kB
- Bjhon 2 Install for Wallmounted Stone525 kB
- Bjhon 2 Technical Data for Countertop Basin48 kB
- Bjhon 2 Technical Data for Holes for Countertops191 kB
- Cristalplant Care Instructions847 kB